These Girls Doing Bharatnatyam On Indianised F.R.I.E.N.D.S Theme Song is too Mesmerizing

 F.R.I.E.N.D.S is one of the best TV Series ever produced by United States of America.. This series is so full of sarcasm that it has made a hell lot of fans in every corner of the world. Clearly, India is also not left untouched by it, in fact, Indian youths are addicted to this awesome series. Since a long time, many Indian fans have produced something for this series, from paper artwork to some good covers. Recently, four fans from south India, named as Akshaya, Raksha, Akkshitha and Gayathri has created an Indian version of it's original theme song which sounds even more magical than the original. They have shot it with classical Indian dance on their Indian version cover of theme song. 

 A video posted on Facebook by Bollyshake is an experiment of classic dance on this Indianised F.R.I.E.N.D.S theme song. Believe us, their effort is worth watching. Here is what they posted:
            
Share on Google Plus